From: John Snippe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 30, 2004 9:25 AM
To: PowerMail Discussions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Wishlist]  Forward to...

Jerome just today alluded to PM5 beta.  WooHoo!!  I wonder if it is too
late to start cramming our wishlists to the good folk at CTMDEV?

Anyhow, on the assumption that maybe it is not too late:

Any possibility of adding a 'Forward to..." menu item, with an editable
shortlist of Address Book members/groups that would be selectable from
that list?
--
later,
      JS

"Discretion in speech is more than eloquence."
   Sir Francis Bacon