On Tue, Mar 30, 2004,  it is attributed to Wayne Brissette to have said:

>What's wrong with the current Forward option? You can add groups and
>people by entering parts of their name and/or address.

Nothing 'wrong'.  It would simply be more efficient.  It's one of the
bitties I miss from Eudora.  I generally forward to a very small subset
of my adress db.  Along the same lines, a new email could have the same
feature.

How Eudora has that set up is as a checkbox field in the address
database, and those members of that db who are 'checked' are added to the
list, and are available as a 'forward to...' and 'new email to...'
selection.  Quite convenient, actually.  Not, however, a solution to
something 'wrong'... do added features have to be corrective to be valid?

--
later,
      JS

One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot
be taken away unless it is surrendered.
   Michael J. Fox