Personally I agree with Wayne - for something lie you need I use adress
book groups with a descriptive name and then click Forward and in the
first address line I begin typing the address book group name and tab and
send and voilä, forwarded to a specific group of people.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------