I think it changed it's location. Was talking about the Immediately when
queued option.

So you have that ENabled? With other words, you compose a message and hit
send and it will close the message and automatically begin sending that
message?

How come so many messages add up then in the Outbox? Still trying to get
a picture of your setup.

You have some settings where you could play around with and see if that
changes anything, namely:

"Retrieve/Send from/to multiple accounts" set it to NOT simultaneously
(under sheduling these options are). Sometimes sending simultaneously can
hang up an account and get stuff into an endless loop.

Are you continously on a connection, or dialing up each time when sending?

The problem doesn't make sense to me - and the last time we had one of
these, it turned out to be something quite simple. Thus my questions for
details on the problem and your specific setup and which specific
situation creates the problem.

---marlyse