>Neither of these 2 folders have any unread messages in them, yet persist
>in indicating that they do. I've tried a database rebuild, both basic and
>low level, using PM's own repair features, but it has made no difference.
>I don't want these two folders permanently bold, what can I do? Maybe
>this is one for CTM to chime in on?

Hi Rick

Are you sure that you have the 'View All'  command selected? (Menus ->
View -> View All)
That happened to me once; for some reason it 'automagically' changed to
'View Unread', while some unread messages didn't show up.
I did the same things as you, apparently without succes until I
discovered this menu glitch.

Karel

Age is mostly mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.