On @[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote something like"

>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>
>On Tue, Apr 1, 2003, L. Cornelio said:
>
>>Is there no function to set PM to *ask* of you want to reply to sender or
>>to the whole group? There are defaults to select either one, but not an
>>option ( as in emailer) to ask so that you can choose which is
>appropriate....
>
>In fact, there is. If I click-hold the Reply To Sender button in the
>toolbar I get 2 options, "Reply To Sender" and "Reply To All".

Haha, right you are!
Silly me --- I never even look at the toolbar!

What I do is "keyboard command R" to reply. And it will either to all or
just to sender as I have picked in preferences....
So thanks, yours is the solution for a toolbar-impaired dummy like me!

Now can you tell me how the text clippings works? i dont see "insert
clipping" or something to use this function, which I take to be used for
boilerplate text like address or something.
thanks againi!