At 12 mars 2003, 11.05 CET, marco osti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>Now I've been trying for hours with both QuicKeys and YoupiKey to do the
>>PowerMail keyboard shortcut "Command+:" (Edit/Spelling/Spelling) for me.
>>(As the first part in an even chain.) Doesn't work.
>
>I did it using keyboard maestro <http://www.keyboardmaestro.com> v 2.0b1.
>Reproduced also a shortcut with shift (command+shift+s to save as text)
>without problem. please explain me the next part of the chain so I can
>try to _manage the task_ and then help you.

I'd like to swap to a certain dictionariy with just a key stroke. This
would be:

1) Command+: (Menu: Edit/Spelling/Spelling)
2) Choosing a certain dictionary from the drop down menu in the Spelling
window (which I would guess would be the real hard part...)
3) Close the Spelling window

But please don't bang your head against the wall for hours for me. If you
can do it in a quick fix I'd really appreciate it -- if not, life will go
on by using the multilingual dictionary...  :-)

Max G