This is just a test of using the UTF-8 Character Set.  If it's doing what
I want, then the ? apple will show up at the left of each heading below.

Regards,

   John Hay, DayLite Business Edition User
    NJ Licensed Broker, Sr. Sales Representative
     Lawrence Real Estate, Ocean City, NJ 08226
      www.marketcircle.com/hotNews/success.html
       www.iLoveOceanCity.com
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

? DAYLITE Feature Requests: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
? DAYLITE Bug Reports:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

? D A Y L I T E   S C R E E N   S H O T S
       <http://www.un-authorized.com>
? D A Y L I T E   H O M E   P A G E
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/daylite/overview.html>
? D A Y L I T E   B U L L E T I N   B O A R D
       <http://forums.marketcircle.com/6/ubb.x>
? D A Y L I T E   D O W N L O A D S
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/buy/downloads.html>
? D A Y L I T E   U S E R   G U I D E
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/help/resources.html>
? D A Y L I T E   F A Q
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/help/faq.html>
? D A Y L I T E   H E L P
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/help/areas.html>
? D A Y L I T E   N E W S
       http://www.marketcircle.com/hotNews/news.html>
? D A Y L I T E   C O N T A C T S
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/contact/contact.html>
? D A Y L I T E   N E W S L E T T E R
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/NL/dec02.html#JourneyToSuccess>
? D A Y L I T E   S I T E   M A P
       <http://www.marketcircle.com/siteMap.html>
? D A Y L I T E   F E A T U R E   R E Q U E S T S   E M A I L
       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
? D A Y L I T E   B U G  R E P O R T S   E M A I L
       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SHARING SCREEN SHOTS.....
Send your Screen Shots to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and time permitting I'll post
them on my "Un-Authorized" DayLite web pages for the rest of us to learn
from. Screen shots should be Full Size, Uncompressed, Maximum Quality at
72 dpi.

I'M A DAYLITE USER.....
Please note that I am a DayLite user just like you, and I am not
associated, affiliated, or connected in any way with Marketcircle or
DayLite, and my views and opinions are my own.