I am looking for a script that will auto-attach a printed PDF like the
applescript apple provided for Mail:

on open these_items
        tell application "Mail"
                set the new_message to (make new outgoing message with
properties
{visible:true})
                tell the new_message
                        tell content
                                repeat with i from 1 to the count of these_items
                                        set this_file to item i of these_items
                                        make new attachment with properties
{file name:this_file} at before
the first character
                                end repeat
                        end tell
                end tell
        end tell
end open

I don't know anything about applescript except how to use it once written ;)

--

"We don't need you. You haven't got through college yet."

-- HP executive, responding to Apple Computer founders Steve Jobs'
and Steve Wozniak's attempts to interest the company in the "personal
computer" they had designed, 1976.