Max Gossell [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 3/8/03 at 10:27 stated:

>At 7 mars 2003, 19.58 +0100 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Max Gossell [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 3/8/03 at 7:35 PM stated:
>>
>>>2) Script/Feature: "Resend". I found the script "Send Message Again", and
>>>it's good. But it sends the message automatically. Often you'd like to
>>>add a sentence before you resend the message (plus automatically getting
>>>a similar "this message was sent.." line as in the existing script). But
>>>I can't even find an ordinary "resend" command in the menus(!)
>>
>>This is a very basic thing to change in that script (I know I wrote it
>>for somebody on this list). If you want I can easily modify it for your
>needs.
>
>Yes please !!! :-)
>
>Will you please mail it to me, or mail the URL from which it can be
>downloaded as soon as you've made it.
>
>Thanks a lot.
>
>Max Gossell
>
>--
>Max Gossell
>Progetto Avanti - The Swedish Guitar Project
>Warner Classics International Recording Artists
>http://www.progettoavanti.com
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>--

Tell me EXACTLY what you want it to do (do you want some header stuck on
it -- Originally sent on xxxx --, etc.). Tell me what you want and I'll
make it happen.

Wayne

--
sans la Musique la Vie serait une Erreur
Without music, life would be a serious mistake.

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: