Max Gossell [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 3/8/03 at 7:35 PM stated:

>2) Script/Feature: "Resend". I found the script "Send Message Again", and
>it's good. But it sends the message automatically. Often you'd like to
>add a sentence before you resend the message (plus automatically getting
>a similar "this message was sent.." line as in the existing script). But
>I can't even find an ordinary "resend" command in the menus(!)

This is a very basic thing to change in that script (I know I wrote it
for somebody on this list). If you want I can easily modify it for your needs.

Wayne

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html