the message did appear already some time ago.
Jérôme was asking you to send him that message to jerome at ctmdev dot com.
I have the impression you have a serious problem with your mail-server
or your mail-setup and not with PM itself. Maybe even a problem with your Mac?

All the best

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH
http://www.admilon.com