Jay,

I'm sorry, but you can't fire me before hiring :-D
The archive is online and the address was announced in the SPAM question
thread, shortly after the archive went live.
Sorry I should have send a mail with a separate subject to the list, my bad.

All the best

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH
http://www.admilon.com