I can certainly whip something up like this, however there is a gotcha. All
mail would first have to be saved as a draft because filters don't run until
after an item is sent, so there isn't a way to perform a filter on the message
and there wouldn't be the proper headers before it is saved as a draft to add
the following headers:

In your case this doesn't sound like a problem, but for others, it's possible
this will have no affect on their messages if their client or mail server
doesn't support these.

I'll work on a script for you when I get a chance.

Wayne