Tim Lapin wrote:

>Does this mean I can associate a particular signature with a given
>recipient in the "To:" field?  (assuming only one "To:" recipient)

Yes

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "I'm using Powermail for years now. I tried every other Mail app
    available, including Mailsmith, Apple Mail, Entourage and Eudora.
    Although these apps aren't bad, no one has the functionality of
    Powermail that I need. Searching and filtering also is excellent.
    I LOVE IT (and because this is a program I use every ten minutes
    to fetch my mail I would have even paid more for the update...)"
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com