Wayne Brissette wrote:

>You would have to save it as a draft, then apply the script. The script
>would have to be responsible for sending the message, because you're
>absolutely correct, filters don't get run until after they are sent.

Since some time (PowerMail 5.0 maybe), outgoing filters are applied
before sending, so they can change the account, add a BCC recipient and
other useful things.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "PowerMail has just about every power-user feature I could wish for,
    and its interface makes an ex-Emailer user feel at home. But what
    really impressed me is the incredible speed of text searches: PowerMail
    can comb through my 23,000+ messages in literally a *fraction* of a
    second, on a lowly iBook.  No other mail client I've tried even
    remotely comes close. Kudos for FoxTrot!"
  Marco Piovanelli, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com