Matthias -

With all due respect, I think it is more accurate to say that the flaws
which PowerMail has (such as not being able to print HTML mail) do not
bother /you/. That does not mean PowerMail does not have flaws, nor does
it excuse CTM for not acknowledging or addressing those flaws if they
affect other users.

Regards,

- Winston