Jérôme -

Thank you for your work around. I will admit, however, that I do not
fully follow the method for changes using Text Wrangler. What do these mean:
>Search For: [x] Use Grep

>[x] Muti-File Search
(maybe this would be clear if I had a copy of Text Wrangler)?

Can other text editors be used? Or is the "multi-file search" that Text
Wrangler can do unique (presumably necessary to do a batch change on all
the files at once)?

Second, does Mail /export/ Read/Unread status?

You say Mail ignores Read/Unread status when importing - is this why
PowerMail does not appear to export Read/Unread status for Mail? What
about the other formats? (Eudora, Unix, Tab Text, etc.) Why doesn't
PowerMail export Read/Unread status for these?

Thanks.

- Winston Weinmann