Matthias Schmidt said:

>may I ask to finally fix this show hide bug?
>It's been a long time around now - imho far too long.

I'd like to point out again that I don't have this problem under 10.4.8
and I can't make it happen by using any of the earlier given
suggestionsin other threads on how to reproduce it.
Also, I don't recall it have ben established that the error is to be
blamed on PowerMail, though it can't be ruled out either.

Have you reported the bug also to Apple?

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.3 build 4504 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB