Am/On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:26:18 +0200 schrieb/wrote MB:

>Matthias Schmidt said:
>
>>may I ask to finally fix this show hide bug?
>>It's been a long time around now - imho far too long.
>
>I'd like to point out again that I don't have this problem under 10.4.8
>and I can't make it happen by using any of the earlier given
>suggestionsin other threads on how to reproduce it.

that you can't reproduce the bug, doesn't mean that the bug doesn't exists.
and btw you OS is far out dated.

As others wrote, this is obviously a bug, so you be happy, that you
don't have this problem.

>Also, I don't recall it have ben established that the error is to be
>blamed on PowerMail, though it can't be ruled out either.

please write understandable English - thank you.

>Have you reported the bug also to Apple?

as I said before, this problem doesn't occur with software I use, so I
hardly can blame Apple for that.
Additional for filing a bug, I'd need to know, which API is used.
I think that would be the job of ctmdev and not mine.

Thanks and all the best
Matthias