Hello again,

After some more testing and reading of the Manual, there's a few more handy
features I had gotten used to with Eudora, which I don't seem able to find in
PowerMail. For instance,

1. How can I "Re-send" or "Send again" a message, in such a way that its
Subject can be edited? (Any of you being familiar with messages held in a
moderation queue by Mailman would recognise a typical scenario where this is
required)

2. In the Mail Filters window, is there a way to specify "contains word" as a
condition? In other words, given that the drop down menu does not include this
option, are there any special delimiters I can use to specify a "word-type"
string?

3. Can the database be any size, or does it have to be under 2 GB?

4. [also submitted as a "bug report" through ctmdev.com's Website]
While browsing the available menus, I came across the [scripts] --> Script
starting points --> Go to PowerMail's AppleScript Archive.scpt item and found
that it points to a URL (http://www.ctmdev.com/tools) which brings up a 404 Not
Found error page.
Where can I find scripting examples for PowerMail 6?

Thanks in advance :-)

marina

---
Italy or Australia?
MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, OS X 10.6.8
@martadiello