Same of you mentioned the concept of self-efficacy and in some of the papers I found references to the following paper:

Ramalingam V. & Wiedenbeck S. Development and validation of scores on a computer programming self-efficacy scale and group analyses of novice programmer self-efficacy. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 19(4) (1998), 365-379.

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to find it online. Even the journal site doesn't have a digital archive.

Is there someone that could send me a digital copy of the paper?

Thank you in advance

Stefano

Stefano Federici
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Dipartimento di Scienze Pedagogiche e Filosofiche
Via Is Mirrionis 1, 09123 Cagliari, Italia
Cell: +39 349 818 1955 Tel.: +39 070 675 7815
Fax: +39 070 675 7113

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity
in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).