I have a much simpler method to test inclination top programming, although it
needs to be standardised. Nevertheless it is worth a try with programmers with
proven inclination and a control group. It is a joke: Tell them or show them
this:

A vet falls ill. he goes to see his family doctor.
Vet: Hi Joe:
GP: Hi Alan. What's the matter with you?
Vet: you figure out.

Regards,
Ferenc
"Music can't exist without notes and intervals. Conversation is the same. "Shut
up and listen" has always been good advice to follow" Geoffrey Hamilton,
Ph.D.(hon)