On 8/6/06, Whil Hentzen (Pro*) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I want to use FC5 as my Linux/host and W2K and XP as my clients.

I'm not sure I trust the Fedora folks to keep their distro up to date
for a long enough period of time. I've attempted a number of FCn to
FC(n+1) inplace upgrades using yum; few went well.

I think Ubuntu responded to that feeling with their 6.06 LTS ("Long
Term Support") version.

It's either Ubuntu or RedHat 5 WS for me. I've been trying to find
someone or something at RH who can convince me $179/year provides me
with what I want.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC