From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Bourke
Sent: 13 September 2011 11:33
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Anybody using VS Lightswitch

On Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:03 AM, "Allen"
<pro...@gatwicksoftware.com> wrote:

> So, will Servoy be about after 2015.

Well, they've been around since 1997 apparently - presumably they will
pick up at least some of the people coming off VFP. That Alpha Five
seems interesting, has a more appealing licencing model if nothing else.
--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm