Hey Jeff,

Did you write the activation program yourself or download it off the web?  I
have to tackle that same issue in the next month and any shortcut would
assist :-)

TIA,

Christina

Christina Bull
DataHouse
www.datahouse.com.au

My plan is to have as little interaction with the customer as possible - on
this topic of course.  ;^)  I have an activation program that can establish
the key on the web site - which will be checked each time the program is
started.  If they don't check the web - running without internet access, my
first thought is to have the program activated once a year.  So if they
never access the Internet, I will shut it down on their anniversary date.

Thank you!

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com