Lou:  I have thought about that.  If I go out of business and no one is
taking on my customers they all get their source code and the activation
code routine.  It's all in a safe place with instructions for someone to
carry it out.

The Internet checking is only for customers that owe us money.  Either
month to month or a set number of payments - when fully paid the
checking is turned off.  Most customers pay up front and there will be
no checking there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Johnson