This is stretching the little grey cells a bit further than they want to
go - but iirc it's only the record count that gets corrupted so you can
check the count in the dbf and patch the fpt to match, llfs or even
TextPad in Hex format will do this. The internal file formats are
available somewhere- but I forget where <g>

AndyD 8-)₹