From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Sytze de Boer
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 4:28 PM
To: profox
Subject: Assist

Hi folk

Has anyone found a solution for this.
People can download a demo system from my website It downloads a file which
they then install When they then go into the demo system, it asks to send me
an email They enter an email address and I am notified Problem is, they
enter a phantom email address

1  I don't want to change the download process
2  How can prevent the phantom email address?
3  Is there a way I can "detect" (say) their return address in Outlook

--
Regards
Sytze de Boer