Good Chang. Are you related to the tennis player, <s>.

In my program the launch code is the one written to the register, that way
the user doesn't have to type it every time.
But, I don't know why, some XP computers don't read the key, so the
user must do a CTRL+C and V.

E.

multipart/alternative
  text/html