No, you have to send them an email with a link that they click back to verify

________________________________
 From: Sytze de Boer <sytze.k...@gmail.com>
To: profox <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 5:28 PM
Subject: Assist

Hi folk

Has anyone found a solution for this.
People can download a demo system from my website
It downloads a file which they then install
When they then go into the demo system, it asks to send me an email
They enter an email address and I am notified
Problem is, they enter a phantom email address

1  I don't want to change the download process
2  How can prevent the phantom email address?
3  Is there a way I can "detect" (say) their return address in Outlook

--
Regards
Sytze de Boer

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/CAG1nNy8AXjv9b8gQCnf=e_rx-pnq88vl8vzr80kzhgteshu...@mail.gmail.com