-----Original Message-----
From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Ken Dibble

>You need msvcr71.dll, my version is 10/31/04.
>One more time, I put these in the App folder and have NO problems.  Why
>fart around with Win7 problems and registering this stuff?

+1

gdiplus.dll
msvcr71.dll
vfp9r.dll
vfp9t.dll
VFP9RENU.DLL (for good measure)

.. all in the same directory as your application is all you need for a basic
application.

Beyond that, if users run as restricted users, give them modify permissions
on the application directory.

Finally, on Vista or later, do NOT install your application to ..\Program
Files\[whatever]. Put it in the root, or in ..\Users\Public.

With these things in place I've never had a problem.

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org