From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of John
Weller
Sent: 08 November 2012 12:04
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: [NF] Writing a program for Linux Tablets.

To be fair, I have had a number of cheap laser printers from Samsung over
the years and never had any problems.  I have a Samsung monitor I bought
about 6 months ago which appeared to have a fault, the display needed
adjusting.  I couldn't fix it as there were no adjustment controls; when I
contacted Samsung they wanted me to send it back but agreed to give me a
returns number so I took it back to PC World who replaced it.  The
replacement had an identical problem which the manager and I spent 30
minutes trying to fix until one of his assistants managed to use the only
control, the power switch, to call up a menu and adjust it - basically very
poor design.  Apart from that though it is an excellent monitor.