VFP is old tech -- it's true!

It's MATURE! - there's not a lot of stuff you need that's not already in
there.

It's STABLE! - unlike DotNet that is constantly churning "the right way to
do things" VFP has established Best Practices. Your investment isn't going
to get broken by a patch or a new version.

There are RESOURCES - many, many developers have a FoxPro background.
Resources can be found. There are DOZENs of excellent books (disclaimer: I
wrote a couple pretty good ones).

Whil Hentzen just released a new paper outlining the  business case for
upgrading FP 1/2.x to VFP, which I reviewed for him, which presents a lot
of similar arguments. Check it out at http://www.hentzenwerke.com,
available for a few dollars.

He also posted these comments, FIVE YEARS AGO:
http://hentzenwerke.com/oldl/f_ind.old?cidj=565&cat=blog for free. And on
his site, which runs VFP.

--
Ted Roche