On 11/10/2012 4:33 PM, M Jarvis wrote:
On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM, MB Software Solutions, LLC > Good
reasons, but I'd suggest you use a different backend, like MySQL
instead of native DBFs.  That'll suit you better in the longer run, imo,
especially if they live on the web.

Well... if you are gonna go w/ a different DB backend, and you wanna
get the gig by pitching a dev front end, you might consider giving
Access a shot.. IIRC we've been over this before...

He can't very well complain about Access going away anytime soon...
and it might not hurt given your situation to pick up a new skill....

I'd say MySQL or PostgreSQL would sell better than Access as both of those are certainly not going away any time soon...better bet with those over Access for a multitude of reasons!

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC