1/ PC/desktop itself is old tech, better pick a simple and cheap one rather
than an expensive one
2/ M$ is an ailing giant
3/ no other desktop tech around - all web
4/ when it comes to web, GUI only matters; as HTML/CSS/JS are standard, all
techs are alike
5/ VFP license + dev time is cheaper than any other alternative around

Thierry Nivelet
FoxinCloud
Give your VFP app a new life in the cloud
http://foxincloud.com/