On 01/05/14 07:18, mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:
On 2014-04-30 13:46, Jeff Johnson wrote:
I know someone that donated anonymously and entered the minimal
information.  I don't even think Ed knows she/he donated or how much.
The donor does not use Pay Pal, though.   So Pay Pal may be the
problem here.

He's right...the problem was PayPal.  I used a different source and it
was super simple and hardly asked any info beyond credit card.

Yes, but had it already rejected your PayPal attempt?

Problem wasn't PayPal here. Just now I entered amount, name for Ed to recognise, didn't agree to public display, cleared the default checkbox that I would be happy to receive regular updates, entered card details and then "NEXT". It took but half a second to reject the lot, shaded all the personal details fields in RED and the message said something like "There is a problem with your submission".

I had previously written to Ed privately, that if he can specify an alternative method I'll use it. I'm reverting to that option now.

GaryT