On 02/05/14 00:37, mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:

On 2014-05-01 07:44, GaryT wrote:
Yes, but had it already rejected your PayPal attempt?

I did not use the Paypal option.

Precisely the reason for my question  (which bordered on rhetorical).

because, prior to that...

On 01/05/14 07:18, you had made the definitive statement:

He's right...the problem was PayPal.  I used a different source and it
was super simple and hardly asked any info beyond credit card.

One would expect a programmer to have a better grip on logic   :-)

Stay well
GT