Regarding the back pain: Consider looking in to some of the offerings at
http://losethebackpain.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Malcolm
Greene
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 9:19 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Pros/cons of using a standup desk, recommendations on
standup/adjustable height desks

Update: Slowed down and followed the advice to test out a makeshift
standing desk. Early results: Higher energy levels balanced by lots of
back pain. My sweet spot seems to be a standing desk and a high bar
stool ... a cycle back to my misspent youth?! Thanks for everyone's
feedback ... I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Thanks to Tracy's recommendation, here's what I'm considering ...

VARIDESK Pro Plus™ 48, $400 + $100 shipping + $35 tax
http://www.varidesk.com/varidesk-pro-plus-48