Hesitate to submit this, but what the heck ... <g>

Here are 2 photos of my dev area

This shows my approx 40" high standing desk
http://www.h2officesolutions.com/standing_desk.jpg

This shows the standing and sitting desks
http://www.h2officesolutions.com/standing_and_sitting_desks.jpg

The standing desk was a jerry rigged prototype that stuck.

I spend more time sitting than standing, but will use the stand up as often
as possible, to avoid sitting for too long and because when thinking I tend
to pace the floor and make notes standing up, sitting down for
writing/testing.

The folders are arcane, but they do serve a non-obvious purpose in the
scheme of things. I can explain if there is interest.

Bill