+1

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] En nombre de
mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
Enviado el: domingo, 29 de enero de 2017 5:37
Para: ProFox Email List
Asunto: Re: CleverFox Backup

On 2017-01-27 14:25, Ted Roche wrote:
> Or you could pay someone else to do it for you, mark it up and charge
> it to the customer.

Oh I definitely think they've got what sounds like a great product, and
I only wish I had lots of Fox databases out there so that I *could*
become a reseller...but alas, I don't.  I've been using MySQL as my
preferred backend of choice since 2004.  FabMate Lite Classic, though
(from 2003) still uses DBFs.  I have 2 clients using that.  I will
probably recommend Rick's utility to them.