Another interesting thing to follow at SWFox 2019 was the X#.Net open source language, and how they are making good progress with supporting the FoxPro language in X#.Net

Eric Selje presented a session on it, and two people from the X# Developer Team flew over (from the Netherlands, and France) to have a vendor booth and sessions.

I recorded a video of the X# Dev Team presentation (from my iPhone) and posted it on YouTube here:

    https://youtu.be/wA61SryiMlk

X# web site has download link to the code presented at the SWFox vendor session:

 https://www.xsharp.info/articles/presentations-and-examples-from-sw-fox

- Matt Slay