I'm not suggesting anything. I just said that Hitler was a believer.

BTW, when christians lie that Hitler was an atheist, say that Stalin and Mao
were atheists, what are they suggesting?

" But didn't Hitler eventually claim Christianity was a rebellion against
natural law and vowed to destroy it? "
Was Catholic Hitler "Anti-Christian"?
On the Trail of Bogus
By Richard C. Carrier " We often hear accusations that "Adolf Hitler was an
atheist and look what he did!" The idea that Hitler believed in God, that he
even claimed Christ as his own, is so shocking to people that they will go
to any lengths to deny it. But the notion that Hitler was an atheist has
already been soundly refuted.1 He was unmistakably a god-fearing Christian "
http://www.ffrf.org/fttoday/2002/nov02/carrier.php