" Rigid and dogmatic people are all the same to me". (using Madandgay's
voice)

Here in Brazil leftists are oblivious to facts, evidence, reasoning, seeking
of truth and intellectual honesty.

Brazilian conservatives just try to hide when getting caught, but leftists
always try to convince the public that THEIR corruption is "different"...
and they seem to believe it. :-)