Robert Calco wrote:
> "economic, social, and environmental sustainability"..."improved
> equity"..."social equity"... This is science? Please.  It's the same
> visceral reaction you and others have to supposedly objective reports
> with words like "freedom" and "individual responsibility" and
> "liberty" in them. ;)

I really don't get your reasoning. Are "improved equity" or "social
equity" opposed to "freedom" or to "individual responsibility" in your
mind? Do you have any issues with "improved equity"? Is equity a bad
thing? How about when equity is applied to men... as in "all men are
created equal", do you oppose it? And "social equity", would you prefer
an unfair society? Do you strife for "social un-equity"?

As of me, I think that to achieve "improved social equity" is part of
everyone's "individual responsibility" so that every social actor can
have and enjoy his individual "freedom".