> What advantage would the porn industry have with Vista???!?

Uhhh,, hmmmm, sharper images?  More detail with all that extra video RAM?  A
slicker experience for their viewers?  I was kind of spoofing anyway, tongue
in cheek with that crack.  But, I bet if M$ could find some way to horn in
there quietly to drive Vista they would whore themsleves to do so <G>...

Gil