From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of mrgmhale
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:36 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [NF] Daylight Saving Time, automated Time Synch

Wow!

I am still here despite the much feared, even more hated, Daylight Saving
Time change!  And all of my business PCs updated correctly (including the
NT4SP6a Server with a 3rd party patch).  The M$ Win2000ProSP4 patch even
worked!  The only machine that did not update was Lynda's (wife) personal
Dell.  Then again, in fairness I have it set to not update its XP Media OS
automatically, and neither she or I have performed any updates for over a
month (until this morning).  Once I updated her to the latest XP Media
patches her DST adjustment kicked in just fine.