Pete Theisen wrote:
> Hi Michael!
>
> Reading the thread, I find myself wondering what would happen if, instead of
> replying to the email, you called her?

Yep...I've called in the past.

You're right though....as TR pointed out in the past iirc, so many
people don't seem to want to communicate directly any more.  Admittedly,
I fall into that trap too often with PITA people.

If I only had the VFPDA to do the admin work for me so I could just
focus on the dev solutions......<g>