A rose by any other name is still a rose, and a concentration camp by
any other name, (eg interment camp), is still a concentration camp.
Many people who were classified as enemy combatant and place in the
Guantanamo interment camp have been there for years and under the
current patriot act and other new laws that trump the American
Constitution, can be held their forever with no requirement to bring
charges, no hearings, no habeas corpus, and no trail by jury or any
other kind of constitutional due process, etc, and so I think
concentration camps are just plan wrong and very Anti-American.

Regards,

LelandJ