Nicholas Geti wrote:
> [...]

Ok, so fucking baptize your "kind" of democracy (should we call it
asshocracy?) and stop taking credit for OUR democracy (you ever wonder
why the word comes from greek roots?). Keep your "kind" of democracy
INSIDE your borders (well, maybe some times you'll be allowed to send
people to guantanamo, or kidnap and send them to egypt) and let the rest
of the world be.